Welcome, Guest! [ MCP & ACP ]
FOLLOW CBOX RULES & USE CRITIQUE SECTION!
Click HERE to join our Discord server!

EXPAND CBOX. Click profile to register.

Add Reply
New Poll

Fugue State [JCINK], NO WC ♦ SUPERNATURAL CREATURES ♦ SF CALI
Yukie
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 04:16 PM

[ 0 posts ]

$
HOF

user posted image

JCINK Premium ♦ 1+yr old ♦ 18+ ♦ relaxed freeform app ♦ 20+ species

There was no grand ta da! No sudden realization that your neighbors could conjure fire or transformed at the whim of the moon. This world has never been anything other than what it is now, a free-for-all, a melting pot of species and people that have always been predisposed to magic.

It's not a sleepy little town, we're not tucked away in the mountains somewhere.

This is a the sprawling city of San Francisco, the city by the bay. Our city. A financial testament built around the import and export of goods and a naval hub that has a vast and rich history. A city foreshadowed by a prison that's 'not been used since forever' (a lie, to be sure) and a giant golden gate that's no more gold than it is supported solely on the hopes and dreams of your fellow man. This is the real world and we are its real people.

We are real and this is the story of our endurance, every gritty terrible day of it.

SITE INFO -- SPECIES -- CLAIMS -- WANT ADS -- CANONS -- LINK BACK
^
Highwater
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 05:13 PM

Vic

she/her [ 1561 posts ]

Administrator + Head of Directory

$1225
HOF

accepted!

Thank you for posting your advertisement with us! It has been moved to the appropiate section of the Shadowplay Directory. Remember you can bump your ad every seven days.

Well take me, take me back to your bed I love you so much that it hurts my head

Say I don't mind you under my skin I'll let the bad parts in, the bad parts in

i'm vic, admin & head of directory. buenos aires, argentina (english & spanish). send me a pm if you ever need me! discord: victoria#9521

thank you ben, ro, jess, sarri, val, krista, crystal, tany, hayley, alyssa, ess, anoushka,
bianca, mocki, celia, nicole, sammy, mika, vanessa, nadeen, kati, flory, hannah, morgan and maggie for my wonderful gifts!!!! ♥
PM
^
Sarahroo
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 05:58 AM

Sarah

she/her [ 2 posts ]

$
HOF

bump~
PM
^
Sarahroo
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 08:05 PM

Sarah

she/her [ 2 posts ]

$
HOF

bump~
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by nicole and vic

headers by jersey, anoushka, mocki, ben, mona, mika, petra, syl, katlynn & mari