Welcome to shadowplay, Guest! [ MCP & ACP ]
FOLLOW CBOX RULES & USE CRITIQUE SECTION!
DISCORD. CBOX LINK. Click profile to register.

updates

• 13/05 Give a warm welcome to our new staff members!
  • 28/04 Check out our new headers!
  • 19/04 Congrats to Nameless for being the victor of SP's Labyrinth and dream thief for being the runner up!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Still of the Night (jcink), no app, no wc, soft marvel real life, ny
Coastaloceangirl
 Posted: May 2 2018, 11:03 AM

Cat
she/her ▴ 3 posts

$
HOF

user posted image
Home | Info | Claims | Wanted | Link Back

So you have watched the Marvel movies. Maybe even read the comics or seen the television shows. You’ve watched as the heroes have gone to battle up against the villains and have come out victorious. Sometimes suffering a great loss and causing an obscene amount of damage. We have all seen them prepping for battle, the battle itself, and even some of the aftermath. But have you ever wondered what happens well after the battle? Before they go to war? In their downtime just what do they do? This is the place where you get to explore that!

This is a soft Marvel roleplay site that leans towards the everyday lives of our heroes and villains. Have you always had the Head Canon that Natasha and Steve play Mario Cart together and Steve gets mad at Natasha because she keeps throwing shells at him? Or maybe you have in your head that Bucky is a manwhore. That Loki and Thor actually get along when ones motives aren’t getting in the way and have a friendly sibling rivalry. Explore all of this and more at The Still of the Night!

user posted image

PM
^
wildest dreams.
 Posted: May 2 2018, 12:48 PM

hannah
she/her ▴ 676 posts
england

directory mod

that james dean meme dream

$121
HOF

accepted!

Thank you for posting your advertisement with us! It has been moved to the appropiate section of the Shadowplay Directory. Remember you can bump your ad every seven days.

Sometimes when I look into your eyes I pretend you're mine, all the damn time 'Cause I like you Is it cool that I said all that?

HANNAH. 22. England. Virgo. Directory Mod. I love Taylor Swift, Jane Austen, RP, being trash, and staring into space mid existential crisis. Available for requests. You can contact me via pm, discord, or my tumblr. sig credits found in my hall of records.

PM
^
Coastaloceangirl
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:18 AM

Cat
she/her ▴ 3 posts

$
HOF

Bumping!

We have been open a week now and already have a steady growing member base who love to chat, plot and thread! Several want ads have also been posted. Our character love to be thrown into random situations and interact with all sorts of different types of people! Who doesn't want to see a drunk Tony Stark roaming around again? Kraglin and Rocket Raccoon roaming the streets of New York with their tour guide Bucky Barnes? How about Hela trying to figure out how to use a washing machine at the laundromat?! The world is your oyster and as you can see we are all about throwing these wonderful babies into all sorts of situations that we've only dreamed of!!

Bring all those headcanons you have swimming around and play them out right here! Don't miss out on the fun! We would love to have you!

user posted image

PM
^
Coastaloceangirl
 Posted: May 16 2018, 01:43 PM

Cat
she/her ▴ 3 posts

$
HOF

Bumping! So many characters still available and ready for the taking! Several want ads are also up. OC's of course welcome!!! Bring all those headcanon's right on over here and have some fun with us! We would love to have you!

user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll