Welcome to shadowplay, Guest! [ MCP & ACP ]
FOLLOW CBOX RULES & USE CRITIQUE SECTION!
DISCORD. CBOX LINK. Click profile to register.

updates

Add Reply
New Poll

candyland couture [jcink], a sweet resource site!
juniper
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 09:48 PM

kellie
she/her ▴ 1238 posts

writing mod

mother of dragons

$617
HOF

user posted image

Kellie
june 29 finally on summer break! time to try and write but mostly just sit on my butt all day and play video games L O L pls bug me on discord if u ever wanna chat! ♥ thank you to hanie for my signature code and to petra for my signature!!!

forever obsessed w/ the office. discord: kels#0666.

user posted image user posted image user posted image
PM
^
Regannking
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 10:27 PM

Rae
She / Her / Hers ▴ 435 posts
North Carolina

Directory Mod

just graduated fresh on campus

$549
HOF

accepted!

Thank you for posting your advertisement with us! It has been moved to the appropiate section of the Shadowplay Directory. Remember you can bump your ad every seven days.

update:

Peep the new sig code. Currently revamping my writing gallery, and piecing my soul back together with Billie Eilish lyrics.
OPEN for requests
Graphics by Rae
PMEmail
^
crescendo.
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:06 am

Aislinn
she/her ▴ 696 posts
usa

directory mod

naega jeil jal naga

$214
HOF

user posted image

We have some fun new events posted! Come explore the site by participating in our Scavenger Hunt - find all 18 ice cream cones to earn candies! Also, come get to know the staff team with the Staff Guess Who, and possibly win a custom graphics set, template, or extensive critique of one of your galleries! As always, we have lots of other challenges to enter. Come and enjoy the sweetness!

away(ish) until july 24

aislinn.

hiiii i'm aislinn, one of the directory mods! i mostly write, but i try to dabble in graphics (and hopefully coding soon) when i can! i'm k-pop trash, especially for bts, and kim namjoon is my ultimate bias. I love meeting new people, so please feel free to send me a message just to chat! you're also welcome to add me on discord (aislinn ~#6354)! sig by Hayley (Sara Lance.), sig code by Sylvia (VIVALDI !!), & avatar gifs found via tumblr xoxo
camera_altcodeschoolsentiment_very_satisfiedfavoriteedit

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll